Leaflet marketing is an effective way to promote your business because it is not just cost-effective but is useful as well. But there many things which you need to pay attention to and here are some questions that you should ask:
Key Design Questions to Ask
Any marketing effort which doesn’t have a clear objective eventually fails. Some key questions which you must ask are:
- Who is the target audience of leaflets?
- Where are you going to find them?
- What is the primary message that you want to convey?
- What kind of results is expecting from the efforts?
- Should be it a tri-fold leaflet printing or Z-fold?
- Are the leaflets meant for time-bound marketing?
These factors have their influence on the design, the tone, and the distribution method, and the timeline. When you have answers to these questions, you will have a clear action plan, and your efforts will produce the desired results.
How to Make the Most of the Leaflets?
If you are planning to use them with online strategy, you can send them with every order. In this way, you can remind the customers about the other products or the services you sell. Not every customer may be aware of all the products or the services you offer. You can use the leaflets to make them aware and encourage them to buy.
For Making Offers
You can use the leaflets to offer an incentive to make a purchase. It can have a significant effect on revenues. Here are a few examples:
For instance, you are a restaurantowner and have launched a new menu. Now you want to more customers this weekend to come along with their family and friends to enjoy. You can plan offers as under:
- Free meal for family member. It may say your order for two, and the third one will free.
- Free dishes. You can also offer a new dish for free to the customers.
- Free Coupon. A part of the leaflet may be used to offer a coupon discount and can contain the details of the customer as well.
Example-2: Grocery Offers
If you are a grocery mart owner and you are looking to increase the footfalls, you can use the leaflets to do so. You can give discounts on a product basis, or you can offer walk-in coupon discounts as well.
- Order Based Discounts-Flat 10% discount on any order above a particular limit.
- Product Discounts- The various faces of the leaflet can show the discounts — 5 % on these products, a 10% discount on these products, and so on.
Participating in marketing events is common, and if you have organized a stand in one, you will surely want to make the most of the opportunity to meet many potential buyers.
You can keep leaflets on the stands or hand over to them personally. Those interested in your brand, products, or services will have some takeaway to read later on. These potential buyers can visit the website or get in touch with you to find out more.
Branding or Rebranding
You also use the leaflets to establish your brand. When you hand-over the leaflet to create awareness about the newly opened gym, it can help in generating leads and bring sales as well. You can also use the leaflets to make people aware of any brand changes. It offers an excellent opportunity for your customers to connect with you afresh.
But You Need to Get the Best looking Leaflets First
Tri-fold leaflet printing or one-fold or Z-fold each variant has its appeal and usage. Design, quality, and the presentation of content is what creates a lasting impact.