India is the fastest-growing smartphone market in the world. Smartphones sales are showing no signs of slowing down even when other sectors are witnessing sluggish demand. In the Apr-Jun, traditionally the slowest quarter for growth, smartphone sales in the country jumped 10% to 37 million units. The entry of new brands and the surge in online sales has helped in expanding the market.
With innovative products and competitive pricing, Chinese electronics major Xiaomi has become the numerouno smartphone brand in India. The company has been the top-selling phone brand in India for the last eight quarters. The dominance of Xiaomi is more profound when the online channel is taken into account. According to Counterpoint’s market monitor service, 46% of the phones sold through online channels in the June quarter carried the Xiaomi logo. While the popular brand is available through multiple channels, the Mi Store on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store can be a one-stop-shop for all Xiaomi products.
Which are the best Xiaomi gadgets available on Mi store?
The Mi online store on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store has a variety of Xiaomi products ranging from the latest smartphones to television. Here is a list of select Mi gadgets that can be bought through the Xiaomi store online.
Mi A3: The third in the line of Xiaomi’s A-series phones, A3 has succeeded in wooing customers through its top-notch camera, clean design and smooth operating system. The A series of phones come with Android One, the near-stock version of Android operating system. The sleek phone comes with a triple camera setup, centredaround a 48-megapixel Artificial Intelligence-powered primary camera. The phone also features an improved 4030 mAh battery with fast charge.
Redmi K20 Pro: Xiaomi spun off Redmi as a separate brand and launched its flagship phone K20 Pro under the sub-brand. The K20 Pro is targeted at the mid-segment buyer who requires robust performance with strong battery backup. The phone is powered by the top-of-the-line Snapdragon 855 processor and boasts of superb display and beautiful design. The phone offers a triple-camera setup on the rear and a pop-up camera on the front, which eliminates the display notch.
Redmi Note 7 Pro: The most feature-rich phone in its category, the Note 7 Pro offers a premium design, a powerful processor, top-notch camera and fast charge feature. The phone comes equipped with a 48-megapixel primary camera, supported by a 5-megapixel secondary camera. The rear camera setup is complemented by the 13-megapixel front camera.
Benefits of buying from Mi store on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
TheMi online store has become a preferred choice of buyers for Xiaomi gadgets due to the availability of all major Xiaomi products and a host of other benefits.
- No Cost EMI: With Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, customers do not have to worry about added interest. The no-cost EMI facility provides buyers with an option to own Mi gadgets without paying interest or any down payment for the monthly instalment facility.
- Same-day delivery: The long delivery time is a major turn off for many people when buying online. Supported by a network of over 43,000 stores, you get Xiaomi products delivered within 24 hours.
- Instant approval: The process to buy a gadget through monthly instalments is often a tedious one. You have a fill a lengthy form and then the company takes a few days to process the application. At the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you can get your EMI approved instantly with no documentation.
- Attractive Schemes: Who doesn’t want to own the latest gadgets at low prices. Your dream could turn into a reality with the EMI Store, as the platform offers great deals and cashback offers on latest gadgets.
- Extensive network: With a network of over 43,000 stores spread across various states, you get a guarantee of receiving genuine products. The extensive network of stores and merchants also helps in super-fast delivery of products.
The combination of one of the most sought after electronics brands—Xiaomi—and the best online retail portal—Bajaj Finserv EMI Store—has the potential to revolutionize the Indian e-commerce market. With innovative offers and a comprehensive catalog of Xiaomi gadgets, the Mi online store should be the first choice for the fans of the Chinese smartphone maker.