Whenever you watch any sort of game, it is a little obvious that you will end up interpreting or assuming a sort of win that will be in relation to the game. Assumptions are always made about games, whether it is a football game or even a game of cards, or horse racing. The assumptions about winning are made, and then there are bets placed on the assumptions that have been made.
In recent times, accumulator bets have become the most common type and most popular type of betting system among fans who want to go ahead and have their predictions win a prize. Accumulators have become a popular type mainly as accumulator betting provides a system of enhanced winning and hence a larger prize among a group of people who will be having an ideal system of thinking through the game. Football is one of the most popular sports which has played as a major ROLE IN the world of betting with the use of accumulators. Bettors in this happen to guess the outcome and luck of multiple numbers of matches at once, having skill and luck playing a role at once in this scenario. However, accumulators, which are popularly also known as ‘access’, can end up looking very confusing to newcomers in the world of betting. This handy guide by Sportmarket will solve all your issues and questions surrounding betting done with the means of accumulators.
Firstly, what is Accumulator Betting?
An accumulator bet is a bet which has number of selections that are clubbed in one bet. All of the selections have to come in for the bet to succeed.
The accumulator pays higher amounts than if you were to place single selections because of the greater threat, with several outcomes needing to be successful for your bet to guarantee a prize. The odds are clubbed together to make a greater value for the bettor but if one of your choices loses then your accumulator bet leaves in its entirety, hence the increased problems.
You can bet on multiple sports including football, horse racing and badminton, but people may stop you from combining multiple sports into an accumulator.
Multiple choices from the same game would not be an accumulator, but rather a same game multiple, which is a different type of betting.
Types of an accumulator bet:
An accumulator is a type of bet that consists of multiple selections on under a single wager. Those with two or three selections are known as a double or treble betting. There can be up to 20 choices in an accumulator with most online places, such as Sportmarket.
Number of selections Type of accumulator (acca)
4 Four-fold accumulator
5 Five-fold accumulator
6 Six-fold accumulator
7 Seven-fold accumulator
8 Eight-fold accumulator
Sportmarket and their Services of Accumulator Betting:
Betting or being bettor is not the easiest task to do, no matter how much of entertainment comes along with this. If you wish to take your betting game to a different level of professionalism, Sportmarket has some of the best ways in which you can become a great bettor in your own way.
- Betting on Several Bookmarkers with 1 Account- As discussed earlier, one of the greatest benefits of betting is that you can accumulate a group of games and then proceed to give your assumption, and you do not need to create separate accounts for each of the bets that you stake.
- Presence of Best Odds- Our services can help you figure out the best odds and hence, allowing you to gain more in general.
- Highest Limits-Sportmarket also gives a highest limit with which you can bet as much as you want without reaching a threshold. This ultimately benefits you in the long run.
How to do betting in the first place?
Placing a betting for the accumulator is very easy on most online places like Sportmarket and can be done within few minutes. Here is a step-by-step method on how to place bets by accumulators.
- Go to your choice of sport e.g. football or tennis
- Select your type of bet you want to place e.g. team to win the game
- Make the choice you want for your accumulator
- Add your choices to your bet slip
- Look under the ‘types’ section and there will be ‘accumulator’
- Enter the sum you want to stake
- Double-check your choices and click ‘place bets’
Are accumulator bets worth it?
Betting is certainly one of the ideal forms of betting if you like to go against the odds rather than risk money on the individual events at smaller odds.
This method can certainly allow the better the chance of a larger return for small risks but it should always be understood that the increased number of bets makes it difficult to win an accumulator.