Cloud storage is one of the fastest-growing technologies and a preferred data storage option amongst many internet users. Cloud storage providers like Google Drive, Onedrive, and Dropbox offer different services to their free and paid users.
Transferring and syncing your data across these different clouds shouldn’t be too much hassle. If you use a cloud migration management solution, you should complete this task in minutes.
There are two ways to move files from one one drive account to another, migrate dropbox to Onedrive and transfer google drive to dropbox seamlessly; they include;
- Manual Download and Upload
This is not the fastest option if you want to migrate Onedrive to another account. With this method, you have to manually download and upload every single file, one by one, to your new account. It is worse if you want to transfer files across two different cloud storage. For instance, if you’re going to migrate dropbox to Onedrive, the steps include;
Step 1: Log in to your OneDrive account.
Step 2: Select all the files and click the “Download” button to download them to your local PC.
Step 3: Log in to your new Dropbox account.
Step 4: Click on the “Upload” icon to add the files to the new Dropbox cloud.
If these files are much or big, you might spend hours uploading each of them, which is not ideal, especially when there is a much better method to transfer and sync data across different clouds.
- Using Third-party Software – Wondershare InClowdz
Wondershare Inclowdz is a dedicated cloud migration and management solution. Essentially, Wondershare InClowdz makes it easier to move files from one Onedrive account to another. Migrate dropbox to Onedrive, transfer google drive to dropbox, and so much more.
Also, you can effectively manage your files across this different platforms from a central Wondershare InClowdz account. So you can say goodbye to the time-draining process of downloading your files one-by-one and uploading them on your new
Wondershare InClowdz user-friendly platform allows you to perform tasks like seamlessly;
- transfer files between Onedrive accounts
- migrate Onedrive to another account
- copy Onedrive files to another Onedrive account
- transfer dropbox to Onedrive
- move google drive to dropbox
- transfer Onedrive to google drive
Without Wondershare InClowdz, you would have to manually download each file you wish to transfer to a new Onedrive account and upload it. Suppose each of these files is 1GB; you might spend a whole day transferring your files.
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide for using Wondershare Inclowdz to; Move files from one Onedrive accounts to another, Migrate dropbox to Onedrive, and Perform cloud migration.
But, with Wondershare, you can transfer all your files to your new account at once.
To do this, you need to;
Step 1- Open Wondershare InClowdz
You would have to visit Wondershare Inclowdz to move files from one Onedrive to another. Don’t panic; this isn’t some extraordinary process. All you need is to clickthelinkabove, and you will be directed straight to the Wondershare InClowdz interactive website.
Step 2- Sign in to InClowdz
You would need to sign in to your Inclowdz account to move files from one Onedrive account to another. You can easily sign up if you don’t have an existing account, click on the “Create an account” and enter the necessary details requested.
Step 3- Download the InClowdz application.
Once you have signed in to your Wondershare account or created a new account, you have to download the Inclowdz application from the website. Don’t worry, it is safe to download this application from the Wondershare official website. This application will make it more convenient to move files from one Onedrive account to another, migrate dropbox to Onedrive, transfer google drive to dropbox.
Step 4- Install the application and select the migrate option.
Once the application must have downloaded into your PC, proceed to install it. Then you have to log in with your InCloudz account again.
As you can see, the application interface is pretty simple. Once you have logged into your Incloudz account with the email address and password you initially used to open the account, you can proceed to the next step, which is to select the migrate option.
The process from now on depends on the task you wish to perform, if you want to;
Move files from one Onedrive account to another
Select the Onedrive account option from the add cloud drive option I have illustrated below.
Once you have signed in to the first one drive account, move to the second frame, and click on the ‘add cloud drive‘ button again. Sign in to your new Onedrive account and migrate the desired files to your new Onedrive account.
Migrate Dropbox to Onedrive
You can also easily migrate files from your Dropbox to your Onedrive account with Wondershare Inclowdz.
- Log in with your account details, click the ‘add cloud storage’ icon and select the Dropbox icon from the list of InClowdz supported cloud storage.
- Since Inclowdz is a third-party application, you will be prompted to authorize access to your Dropbox account.
- Once you have authorized access, you can move to the next frame and do the same thing, but this time select the Onedrive icon and permit access as well.
- To migrate dropbox to Onedrive Once you have authorized access to your Dropbox and Onedrive accounts, click the migrate button to access all your files and select the ones you want to migrate from Dropbox to Onedrive.
Transfer Google Drive to Dropbox
You can follow these simple steps if you want to transfer google drive to dropbox seamlessly;
- First, log into your InCloudz account and select the migrate option on the side navigation bar.
- Select the ‘Add Cloud Drive’ icon on the first frame and select the google drive icon. Authorize Inclowdz access to your files and move to the next step.
- Move to the next frame and do the same thing, but this time, select the dropbox icon and authorize InClowdz access to transfer google drive to dropbox.
- Select the migrate button and select the files you wish to transfer to your Onedrive from your Google Drive account.
These are the two ways to transfer and sync data across different clouds. You can opt for the manual download and upload option, which is time-consuming, or can use Wondershare InCloudz. You can also sync your other cloud storage accounts and manage all of them from one place with the Wondershare InCloudz sync option.
Wondershare InCloudz makes it easier to move files from one Onedrive account to another, migrate dropbox to Onedrive, transfer google drive to dropbox. It doesn’t stop there; Wondershare InCloudz currently supports five different cloud storage platforms, including; Amazon S3, Box, Dropbox, Onedrive, and Google Drive.